Li Li

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

End of exams!

Tonight was my second time at culture group and we had it at my house :) Everytime I'm with people from my church I just feel so blessed and thankful that I know and am surrounded by these people. Another thing I love about my church is how multi-cultural it is. I can honestly say I've never been to a place as multicultural as Sunset Coast. Actually I've never been to a place as awesome as Sunset Coast! And since I've started serving life has just been amazing! It's like being on a rollercoaster ride that keeps going up! Life is great and it keeps getting better and better! There probably has been some downs but they always turn into ups. Lately miracles have happened, families been united, prayers answered etc. And I had my last exam today WOO! I think that word pretty much sums it up: WOO! and I got my hair done and it looks HOT! hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home