Li Li

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fallen into place with GOD's perfect timing

God's timing is always perfect. EVerything has fallen into place all at once. EVerything happens and will happen for a reason. LAtely i've been away from God an not putting him first in everything i do. I struggled with temptation and sinned against God. I wasn't feeling down or anything but something in my spirit was not quite right. Then this week we had planet shakers (the biggest youth conference in Australia) and church. everything that was said was God speaking to me. every word that was said had relevance in my life and i knew i had to listen to Him.
WE are called to be fighters and warriors of our time. WE are called to disagree with the box maker (the devil) and agree with the box breaker (God). And although there are many temptations in this world that are not of God WE have the strength of CHrist Jesus our SAVIOUR so we may not be sucked in, we shall stand firm on Christ our solid rock. The last one was the message of today, and it really hit something in my heart. Recently i have been passive and holding back in my faith but today was the beginning of something. When i admitted that i really needed GOd my spirit felt totally refreshed. I now smile knowing that God's hand is over my life and he'll pick me up if i fall. What a great father!
Another thing that happened was after service one of the leaders came up to me and said she's been watching me for a while and thought that it'll be great if i could help out in Primal. I was completely overwhelmed i cried. i had never imagined myself in such a position. i was happy helping out in packing down, serving at the snack counter and the cameras filming the service but i never imagined that this would be an area i would be asked to serve in. God really surprised me with that one. If that's what he wants me to do i'll do it and give my best, even though i still can't believe it and keep thinking "you've got the wrong girl!"
EVerything is falling into place now. I've got a job, maybe two or three, and tonight i will be paid and will finally have money. I'm an assistant instructor at kung fu and teaching the children (ages 10 - 15, the hardest group to teach kung fu to) has helped me grow and be more confident and assertive. And i know that in the days to come i will experience great growth. I'm expectant and happy for the things of God.


Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 pm, Blogger Mr said...

good on u gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home