Li Li

Sunday, November 20, 2005

THe start of exciting holidays!!

God really answers prayers. He has been nothing but faithful to me. I feel like everyday I'm being drawn closer to him and it excites me. Friday was one of the best days of my life. Not only was it the last day of uni for the yr, but God granted my hearts desire, what i've been praying for. it was really cool on thursday night i wrote it down in my prayer journal, and in less than 24 hours i got it. I hope i never take his blessings for granted, and always have a "oh my gosh!" attitude.

I've really surprised myself tonight. I was talking to a friend and giving advice i had no idea where it came from. my friend said that they knew it was definately from God and God was speaking to them. i was soo surprised that i actually gave useful advice, as i do not see myself as a smart perons and thought i was better at listening than giving advice. I'm also surprised that i'm not hungry. i didnt have dinner last night and for breakfast this morning i had chocolate, two toasts and a kiwi fruit, for lunch two coffees and nothing since. usually i eat more than my sister and cousin, so why don't i feel hungry? im suspecting it could be effects of alcohol (went to a party last night) or coffee :S

ive been having fun and going out a lot since end of uni but i need to spend a night at home, thats why i got home at 830 tonight. i really need to sort my life out. tidy my room! get a job! remember to do some stuff and contact certain people etc. but first priority, i need to tidy my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home