Li Li

Thursday, June 23, 2005

:)

Last night and this morning I got back into Kung fu. It's been a few weeks since I've done it and man it's hard! I'm all sore and cut up! (accidentally stabbed self with sword last night, but it's only a little cut) and I've lost some flexibility, other than that it was fun! It's great being on holdiays! I might be getting a new job soon ( many people seem to be getting new jobs nowadays).
Wow you should've seen the rain today! I was on the freeway and it was pouring! My wipers were going at full speed and i still couldn't see a thing and all the cars slowed to 60. And that's that

3 Comments:

At 12:27 am, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

wow!! u go girl! kick some butt!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Rie!! :)

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Rie said...

hee hee thanks!

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger ruthjanine said...

i must have been on the freeway at the same time as you - it was scary hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home