Li Li

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Don't choose the soup



This morning I was woken up by a huge burp from my sister. I reckon my sister could win a burping competition hands down. Last night, and a bit of today, we did nothing but hit each other's legs and butt, seeing who can make the loudest sound, and boy did it hurt, but we had so much fun we kept hitting each other. I realised today that that is the kinda thing guys do to show their love. Seriously are we sisters or brothers?



I got a hair cut, it's short and i've got a fringe. still getting used to it



This was me few yrs ago:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is me today:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My family reckons i look younger now.



We walked to the beach today. It was a beautiful day. We are so blessed to live in such a place as Perth.



Exams in less than a week! :S






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home