Li Li

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy happy birthday, may all your dreams come true! We celebrate your birthday, so we can party too, Hey!!!

Happy 7th Birthday Sunset Coast! Today our church celebrated its 7th b'day, it was awesome! i never actually thought how cool it is that we're 7 and we got to where we are now. even though i havent been there for long i'm soooo happy that i am able to grow with it and be involved as we move to the next season God's got for us. the anticipation!!! the excitement!!!

Last night was my 18th b'day party (although i dont turn 18 til the 26th). and i was very blessed to have shared it with a good friend of mine from church. but lots of stuff was happening that night so only half the people we invited turned up, but we still had a blast! i love the people God's put in my life. i am very thankful for my parents and all they have done for me, and my family and friends. although i warned dad in front of everyone 'no dirty jokes' in his speech but... oh well... I feel really bad in my short speech i forgot to thank God for the wonderful night, and for 18 wonderful yrs of my life, and how everything gets better and better each yr. the whole night went smoothly and i'm sure everyone had fun. and may i say, i looked absolutely stunning!!! :) and i got a birthday ride on my friend's scooter! i sooo want a motorbike!

lately lots of people have been blessing me with flowers. its a very nice simple gesture and it means a lot to me and im starting to wanna be a bit more girlie, (but that takes effort)...
usually its something small like a rose, or carnation or orchid, but they're all lovely and reminds me of the beautiful things God creates.

nowadays i feel bit more confident in spreading the word about God, standing up for what i believe in and inviting friends to church. thank you Ruth for praying for me!

Right now if i were to describe myself i would say i am a little bundle of joy! i know thats what u call babies but its what i feel like right now. and that maybe the reason why i attract certain people, like at church or uni, is because they need joy in their lives. they need to be loved and appreciated. That's where God comes in. hopefully his light will shine through me and i will be able to be a good friend and let people know our creator and his love for them.

uni work is piling up so i wont be blogging for a while. gonna start being a good little hermit. got to go clean my room. it's full of presents and wrapping paper :) one of my guys friends got me a top! im just surprised cos no guy has ever bought me clothing before, he has good taste and it fitted well. and i got lots of jewelry which im wearing now, a sponge bob sandwich holder WOO! and lots of other things. and my dear cousin bought me an octopus money box. its so cute. in loving memory of Dustin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home