Li Li

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Achoo!

Right before i began typing this i had a sneezing fit. sneezed like 20 times :S No one said bless you :( i'm at uni at the mo :). hee hee felt like usuing facial expressions :P Haven't been getting much sleep recently. maybe 10 hours in the last 3 nights. oops i just sneezed again just then. but yeah it was embarassing because yesterday at uni my friend was talking to me and explainging what we needed to do for our assignment and i fell asleep right there and then in the middle of her talking to me.
we just moved back to Bentley cos uni's started and i'm starting to miss everyone, esp my Pumpkin!!! and im still mourning my octopus! i think i'm gonna go nap in my car. i have to wait til 5 for my cousin to finish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home