Li Li

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Baskins

This morning was really good for me. My attitude at work tonight was all :) and i was chirpier and friendier and nicer and smiled more than usual (even though i am exhausted).
At work i met a new girl, she's been working there for about one or two months but i never seen her b4. and it turns out she's a Christian too! she said she went to all the planet shakers sessions and goes to a nearby Christian school and a church. I was very happy to finally have another fellow Christian a my workplace.
MY timetable for next week as well didn't fit me at all. it would mean i'll have to miss a special youth night on tuesday and a 21st on wednesday so i prayed that God will sort it all out and He did. My hours were changed and now they suit me fine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home