Li Li

Friday, February 10, 2006

Ice cream kung fu: the best combination!

I am pumpin!!! still from yesterday!!! which was wicked awesome!!!
at work i vowed to hve no ice cream, not even a lick or a taste test...and i did it! which is a huge accomplishment for me!!! now i know that if i can resist and have self control over that i can do anything if i set my mind to it! it's a lot harder than it sounds and i fought a huge internal battle :P im so proud of myself! its never been done b4 but now i know it's do-able!! So im sticking my tongue out at u temptation!! ner ner :P
then night i had kung fu, which left me feeling exhausted and sore but it was fun fun! taught a kids class then we had special demos and lion dancing for chinese new yr. they got me to play the cymbals for the whole of lion dancing (which is equilvalent to 4 cymbal players taking turns) which left my arms and shoulders and hands numb. but they had no one else to do it, and ive never played cymbals b4 i was so nervous! after getting a quick massage i did a sword demo with my best friend back to back. i wished i knew how to post the video on here. it was soo good! even though we stuffed up no one could tell and everything was perfectly timed and yeah ppl were impressed!
Beach again this morning. went to work with beach hair, with a flower tucked behind my ear. my beach look :)
and church in a few mins!!!! how awesome is my life?!

1 Comments:

At 1:41 am, Blogger Li Jie said...

Hey that's great, but perhaps we shouldn't test the devil too much. I believe God knows better the moments to test us and to restore us. Sometimes great people of God fall too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home