Li Li

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Away I go

I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back on thursday.
This is a much needed break, just to get away from everything and forget things for a while, then when I come back i shall start things afresh.

One thing I've been thinking about a lot recently is people. I agree with what Anna said, that all people we meet are God-connections. On Friday night we had a guest pastor from America, and I was filming the service. One thing i love about being on camera is that you're at the back, and high up, so you can see everyone and everything. I love looking down at all the people in the service, and I think to myself, all these people, they could have been somewhere else tonight, but they have come to the right place. All these people have different backgrounds and issues, all these people are loved. I love seeing people worship, especially when the whole congregation really gets into it, and you can see them jumping up and down and dancing for God.

God is awesome. God created people. People are awesome. as am I :P:P:P

3 Comments:

At 9:47 am, Blogger Mr said...

bye rie. you're sooooo cute

 
At 12:17 pm, Blogger ruthjanine said...

hey camera girl - i would love to see it from your angle :)

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Aidan F X Herman said...

hows da fish doin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home