Li Li

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The time is now!!!

My gosh!!! i just got home from a leaders meeting. and my gosh! it was really powerful and amazing! God was really speaking to us through our guest speaker. so many prophecies! just hearing about all the things he's doing around the world today, and the things to come! i am expectant and excited!
Like he said, the time for weeping is over! that time is my time! so i may still be a bit sad, and maybe a bit fragile and cry, but a new time has come! i don't know how to describe this feeling!!! i got goosebumps during the meeting, everything that was said was like bang! right in my face! like wow!!! God!!! The creator of the heavens and the earth was speaking to us!!!
I cant wait to see the levels our church will go to, and the impact we'll have on our community! and those beyond!
There were so many things that was said! i filled up 5 pages of my journal from taking notes! i would love to repeat it all on here but that'll take ages!!

But to leave you with a thought:
We are the salt of the earth, and it's time to get the salt out of the shaker!!!

I came home with a skip in my step, a smile on my face and a song in my heart :)
God is beyond awesome!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 am, Blogger ruthjanine said...

yeah it was an incredible meeting! i've been trying to put it into words on my blog but it's still not working. at the moment i'm just still so in awe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home