Li Li

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lonely

I feel so lonely right now. I miss my mum and dad and my sister and tom and my friends. i hate it because i'm crying over feeling lonely when a lot of people all over the world have it a lot worse than i do. What i really really want right now is someone to talk to and someone to hug. But i dont have the time right now i have to clean the house and look out for other ppl. I know God is always with me and has his arms around me but sometimes i wish he were here in physical form. i need a shoulder to cry on. On a very very happy note my mum's coming back today i can't wait! i really need her right now!
Thank you so much to everyone. you all have always been there for me. and i apologise for my behaviour for the past few months and my stoopid decisions. once again im so sorry and thank you to all of you, i love you all so much!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Blogger Aidan F X Herman said...

I miss u more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home