Li Li

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Off to bed...

Last day of thy freedom. Uni starts tomorrow, and I need zzz! had a pretty full on weekend, with plenty of eating out!
Worked yesterday morning and had Japanese lunch with some friends in the city, then last night I went round someone's to play poker (my first time ever), after church today we went out for a family lunch followed by a friend's birthday dinner. I'm starting to miss eating at home, plus it's really becoming unhealthy. On Friday night I slept with Mum cos Dad's still in Malaysia for grandpa's funeral, and I was told that I slept talked a lot and at one stage got up out of bed. I also have had a lot of dreams recently, most of which i can't remember. Mum reckons I have a lot on my mind and it's pretty unsettled. Some things have been unsettling lately. Mostly to do with people who are close to me. I'm too exhausted to tell now though, I stayed up all night reading a book my friend wrote and didn't sleep til 3.30am. Gotta leave at 6.40am tomorrow...Off to Bed....

1 Comments:

At 11:38 pm, Blogger Maz said...

Hey baby, you're getting almost as bad as me...Take care hon and get heaps of rest!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home