Li Li

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Teenage Non-mutant Kung Fu Rie

only have a few min but got good news...
my knug fu school is holding a sparring extravaganza on sept 3 where theyll have sparring and knug fu demos, and yours truly has been asked to demostrate sword :)
im very excited and nervous! besides my masters daughter i might be the only girl demostrating. im allowed to chicken out if i dont feel im ready but the more i think about it the more i wanna do it. its gonna be hard and im doing extra practise. right now im wondering how i am going to do my hair :p

3 Comments:

At 5:30 pm, Blogger Rie said...

ha ha i was meant to say kung not "knug"

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Maz said...

Go Rie!! I'm sure you'll be amazing. Gosh I'm so happy for you!

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger ruthjanine said...

yes hair style is very important to take into consideration! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home