Li Li

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tears, fears, lost, peace and "the clappy song"

Lately, esp the last few days, stuff has been very full on and confusing and upsetting, but God is great and takes our burdens away from us and today he has given me such a huge sense of peace in my life and provided me with exactly what i needed to overcome. Going to church made me feel a lot better, and after that some friends from church asked me to hang out with them for lunch, and although they don't know it, it was exactly what i needed and it meant a lot to me. i just felt like skipping and twirling around which is a big change from all the tears shed b4. thank God for the people he has put in my life. Just like the "clappy song" (as Pastor G. likes to call it) PRAISE THE LORD!
i was quite sad last night cos Dustin passed away yesterday morning (won't go into the details now, maybe another post) and i was really attached to him and very fond of him. he's buried under the peach tree with a white lily on his grave. just as he was starting to get tame and friendly and have fun with me :( another sad thing was my relatives who came to visit from Singapore left last night, and i really miss them. also another friend of mine is leaving Perth for a few yrs.
Right now i feel a lot better than i have in recent days. i can rest my head on my pillow at night with a smile before i close my eyes :)

Something i've really been wondering about, if u met God, would you bow down before him or give him a big hug?

2 Comments:

At 12:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd give him a HUGE BIG hug as i do hehehe
take care of ur self i'll miss u so much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home