Li Li

Thursday, November 10, 2005

It slipped out

I should really watch what i say and think about each thing before i say it. Its a problem i've always had that sometimes gets me into a bit of trouble. Today at uni when i walked back to my car the car next to mine was parked soooooo close to the drivers side, prob a bit less than a footlong sub. (yum). (usually when i find myself in this situation i go in through the passenger side, except for one time it was both cars on either side so i went in through the boot). But this time i stood there muttering "you bastard, you don't deserve to drive a Honda!" and as soon as i said that i heard a guy come running from behind saying "sorry this is your car?" and he moved it for me. i felt really bad i hope he didn't hear my cursing :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home