Li Li

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Chocolate!

Last night i attended a God's girls event called "challenges, changes, choices and CHOCOLATE!"
and yes it included all of the above, esp. chocolate! (and no im not gonna say how much cake and chocolate i ate otherwise ppl would think me a pig)
i love these women's events!
one thing that really got to me wasn't actually the messages, it was during praise and worship, just out of the blue a lil voice said to me "this is where you belong" and i got such a sense of belonging, that sunset coast is where im meant to be.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 pm, Blogger ruthjanine said...

:) it's your home!

 
At 12:56 am, Blogger Rie said...

it definately feels like home! i can see myself getting married there, my children growing up in Sunset coast. and in 10 yrs time we will have at least 10 000 ppl maknig it their home as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home