Li Li

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ring

Another one of my rings broke this week. actually the first one was bent out of shape cos it got caught on my top when i was giving someone a preview of my demo then the second one broke tonight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my promise ring to God and i wear, or at least wore it on my wedding finger until it broke. it was actually fake but beautiful and i wouldnt mind a real ring like that.



tonight was real fun, marian and i baked muffins for special dads tomorrow and she baked a chocolate cake for me! one of the best chocoalte cakes ever, an old family receipe of hers. i had a lot of fun today. i enjoyed the demos and sparring. i felt special being the only blue sash girl there (all the others were guys and u had to be red brown or black, so actually i wasnt supposed to demo cos im not advanced enough, but they wanted a girl, meeee!) i'm also good friends with most of the guys there, kinda like my older brothers (who happen to like beating me up :p) so it was great seeing everyone together and even those who i hardly get to see. and few good friends came and supported me (thanks everyone! including my chauffuer!) even some who i didnt expect to come did. though most had trouble looking for the place, sorry guys! misleading directions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home