Li Li

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tears

Well the last two days i have been crying, which is the first time in a long time, cos lately i've been so happy with life and what God has given me, but i guess a rollercoaster has got to come down sometime. I guess what ive been crying about may not be such a big deal (oh great i've started again)... i could be moving again. to Mt pleasant, a long way off. the only advantage being the location cos its close to uni and mum's business. the disvantages? lots. i'm in love with the northern suburbs, its where my church, my friends (and work i guess) are. its where my life is, where my heart is. it's not confirmed yet, it all depends whether we sell our current house. which is absolutely beautiful and big and in a perfect location (to me that is). the other one we're lookin at is older and not as nice.
i've just been telling God it's whatever he wants, ill go along with it, ill do what he wants me to do, even though it still hurts, even though i wil cry a lot im still gonna accept what comes along. "Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD" job 1:21.
just as i felt i really belong here i might be moving again, we'll see how things go... its in your hands now God, and i shouldnt worry.
need to go to a friends place and lend them some christian cds, they are curious about it. then i need a walk and to spend some time with God.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Blogger ruthjanine said...

can i ask why you might move??

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Rie said...

parents have found a house in mt pleasant, the advantages are they're close to mums business and close to uni, and we can live together as a family again, dad gets sad every sunday cos we leave the house and he won't see us again til friday, and it'll save on petrol and we won't have to get another car and it'll be a good investment. what happens is we'll put our iluka house on the market for a month, if it sells then we move, but its gotta be immediate, if it doesn't, we stay. im just trying not to worry and prepare myself to accept anything that comes my way. even as i type this im crying again, but i shouldnt be, its not that big a deal compared to lots of other ppl's problems, i shoul embace the fact that im blessed. maybe God wants us south of the river who knows? we'll see how it goes. but teh northern suburbs will always be my home. i dont care if we move to a smaller pokey house in the northern suburbs. sorry im rambling...its late...

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger ruthjanine said...

well the freeway is a great thing, you are not too far to still come out with us!!
So it's immediate sale or nothing!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home