Li Li

Saturday, November 12, 2005

My first stamp!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I know exams are on Monday, but i went to an 18th for a hour tonight after church. Yes and this is my first stamp!!! It was at the breakwater tav in Hillarys. It was fun to see everyone again, and it was a good thing hardly anyone was drunk, even though they were drinking. My cheeks are all kissed out! everyone who i saw were giving me kisses :) i feel loved!!



Although that was fun church was even better! We serve an awesome God!!!



On a sadder note someone else i kinda knew passed away. It seems like someone i know or am connected to in some way passes away every few months. It all just goes over my head now. i feel so decensitised. or maybe i am just insensitive? cos i don't get so upset anymore. for me its just something that happens. i won'y cry unless someone else cries. or maybe it takes a while to sink in. The boy who passed away last night was only young, and it was in a car accident. he was the son of a friend of mine, and my friend has had such a hard life. Just think of the potential this person has in God, and if only they knew God. It's sad. Sorry i don't know how to put into words whats going through my head.



Anyway i have to study. i've been procastinating so much. today i went to uni and spent $10 on photocopying (half of it borrowed from a friend, the other half my mum). i need a job. i might go night filler or something we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home