Li Li

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

On this page we see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus... i wonder why?

MY life is so full and busy right now! This is it at the moment: Church, kung fu, work, beach, friends... and there's hardly any time to fit it all in! How am i gonna fit uni in???
I finally bought my body board after saving up for weeks! im so excited im gonna try it out tomoro dont care what the weathers like!
Holidays are so fun!
Valentines day yesteraday *rolls eyes* haha i reckon you should show ppl you love them everyday! just like everyday is Christmas day everyday's motheres day etc. everyday's valentines day. I did get a some really nice chocolates and a necklace but they were given to me last week cos my mates know how i feel about Valentines day.
At club 180 tonight, keeping with the theme of valentines day they spoke about love. God's love. and even though i know already know it, it was really good hearing about it again. It's amazing how much God loves us unconditionally. And i don't think i'll ever meet anyone who can love me the way God does. Another thing that it reminded me of is that he is a jealous God. Lately my affections have been turned elsewhere which he told me makes him jealous, and i need to turn my heart back to him. And why would anyone wanna miss out on God's awesome love? why settle for less when u can have the best? Lately i have been settling for less. i have fallen but with His help i can be picked up again and keep walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home