Li Li

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Headache!

Man my head is spinning, and my body's sore. Good one Rie, get beaten up two days before your first exam. I went to kung fu and sparred a guy a level below me. I guess having not much experience he didn't have control and he was pretty aggressive. His punches came hard and fast right into my head and face, my eyes were watering afterwards, lucky i didn't get a blood nose. To make matters worse when i got home Hwin was hitting me on the head constantly. Apparently i cheated in the card games we were playing. Esp the one where u gotta match the pairs, having my head bashed in how did she except me to remember where the cards were?

The death of that boy has finally sunken in. I saw the father, and his ex wife and daughter, they were all wearing sunglasses indoors. but i didn't let myself cry til i was in the car driving off. *sign*

I need someone with a whip and cattle prod standing behind me to make me study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home