Li Li

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WOO!

It's exciting to see how God is moving through the youth! Last night Refresh was totally awesome! just lining up outside the stomp room, waiting with soo many other young people to get in, just seeing their excitement and enthusiasm for God was so amazing! Why can't we have REfresh during the school hols so young people can have somewhere to go at night :P

This Friday is my last exam then i'm FREE until the end of feb... :D
I have many plans for the holidays! I'm gonna get meself a job and become rich again, prob become an assisstant instructor at kung fu, go to church, get fit, go out and catch up with friends, beach! beach! finish club 180, maybe pick up my drums again, spend more time with God, start serving in a different area in church (as well as what im currently doing), planet shakers camp, road trip down south, pick up drawing, tidy my room, oh all the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home