Li Li

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Rain. Today.

Today's weather pretty much sums up what many of my friends are feeling. i want to be able to give them the love and support and care that they have given me.
Today im at uni. i walked through the cold rain getting very wet and feeling very hungry, but with my last $ spent on photocopying and printing, i couldn't afford any lunch. still it felt nice walking in the rain. washes my troubles away.
Today i want to thank my friends, and most of all my God who has put them in my life. ive been going through a weird time recently, and i've had a lot of love and support and care from my friends. God spoke through some and told me exactly what i needed to hear while others were there to hear me and let me talk, so i got the best of both worlds in a sense. thank you to all who have put up with me. thank you for your phone calls and comfort and concern. may God bless you all today (and for the rest of your lives).

think i'll go home now, i am very hungry and cold.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Rie said...

what happens if i don't do my hair in buns? what u gonna do then huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home